Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

The Summer Romper

As our summer starts to draw to a close with end of season sales and back-to-school commercials (too soon), it's a reminder to bust out those summer-friendly numbers before it ceases to see the light once autumn rolls around.

Rompers have been a huge staple of the summer. They are adorable and can be ultra comfortable and as easy to put on as any other one piece. However, be forewarned that taking it off may not be that easy. Try doing that in the washroom at your workplace. Yes - that was when I thought to myself "oh this is awkward," but thankfully I was alone in my embarrassment.

I have been playing tour guide in the last three weeks, while my cousins visited Vancouver for the first time. The gorgeous weather, more generous than I remembered it being in the last few years, was to be thankful for, as well as being able to spend time with family that I normally only see every 2 years or so. It can be a burden to be tasked with showing the best of a city to two tourists, but it was a great reason to revisit my favorite places in this city and to cross off some of those very bucket-list items of my own. Now that they have left, I hope to continue to cross out more items on my own.

What's on your bucket list for the rest of summer?
Cecilia



//romper. Taiwan//
//black suede flats. Steve Madden//
//sunglasses. vintage//
//earrings.Exposure//






No comments:

Post a Comment