Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

A hot, hot mess

As soon as I got off the plane in my scarf and jacket, I felt like the crazy person. It is 40 degrees here - yes, just like Bikram Yoga. Look at that, free exercise! Can't complain about the sunshine.

Thankfully, we arrived at a beautiful resort where we water stations, pools and air conditioning are never lacking in sight.

In this weather, shorts are the ultimate go-to. I paired up my favorite purple shorts with a slightly sheer turquoise top for extra breathability. Talk about function over fashion!

Outfit #1
Turquoise polka dot top //Charlotte Russe//
Purple shorts //h&m//
Brown wedge peep-toe booties //Jeffrey Campbell//

I also includes some paradise "eye candy" for those of you back home (please don't hate me)

Love,
CC

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I don't have many options though since I'm just blogging through my iphone during this trip. Glad the photos showed up okay.

      Delete