Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Away We Go


As I am writing this, I am melting away in a resort in Phoenix. I have reunited with my partner in crime (my travel buddy). We have started off our 12-day adventure in Phoenix, then will be making our way to LA and up the California coast to San Francisco. I will try to update as much as possible - whenever wifi allows me to!

It's tricky trying to pack for places where the weather can be completely opposites, from scorching hot 40s to cool 20, especially when you are trying to cram everything into one small baggage. But the job was done and I was happy with it.

(btw: my packing tutorial can be found here. http://wlovingkindness.tumblr.com/post/6169430356/ccs-guide-to-packing-june-2011)

What I packed:
- 2 pairs of shorts
- a skirt
- a pair of leggings
- a pair of jeans
- 4 tops
- a sweater + a jacket
- 2 pairs of shoes + flip flops
- scarf + a belt
PLUS:
- a fancy shmancy dress + dress shoes

With the exception of a Gala I will be attending, I will be remixing these pieces to create a different outfit everyday. Let's get this party started!

-CC

P.S. Please let me know if you have suggestions on where we should hit up!


No comments:

Post a Comment