Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Blank Canvas

 Hello hello!


Last week, I tried GYU-KAKU for the first time. They are a Japanese BBQ Restaurant in downtown and they have an amazing 50% Happy Hour Menu every Monday!


For a lovely meal on the patio on a nice summer day, I decided to put on a colourful summery dress. I paired it up with off-white neutrals. Instead of the safe ballet flats or lady-like strappy sandals, I wanted to jazz it up with some booties. To sum up my inspiration for this outfit is this quote: "Life is a blank canvas, so you need to throw all the paint on it you can."


Coral, grey, yellow leopard summer dress //Boutique//
White cropped blazer //
White ankle booties //Nordstrom Rack// 
***CC's Styling Tip: Go for a printed, colourful summer dress and pair it up with some interesting neutrals***



As summer draws to a close, I feel like I'm just trying to PLOW through my summer wardrobe. Insert Mental Note: write a "Summer-into-Fall" Restyle Post. If you've got some stellar summer pieces in the back of your closet, bring them out for a whirl or be prepared to soon bid them goodbye 'til next year ;)

Love,
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment