Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Where my beaches at

Two years ago, I fell in love with the beaches in LA. Not only for the blue skies morphing into the blue waves, but also for the great weather and mesmerizing atmosphere.

California is starting to creep up on the list of my favorite places in the world. As I prepared for a day of strolling on the beach, I gave my best shot at the Cali girl style - flowy top, hi-low skirt, sunglasses... topped off with a hat. The only thing I was missing was a nice, even tan :( oh well, that'll come eventually!

We visited two beaches during our day trip in LA - Venice Beach followed by Santa Monica. Ive been to Santa Monica several times but have never gotten sick of the ferris wheel or the pier. As for Venice Beach, it's my first time here and I was completely enchanted by the love of artistic expression and freedom at every street corner - colorful surprises one after the other. I took countless photos and the ones below are merely a few highlights.

Enjoy!
CC

Photos:
1 - Venice beach
2 - very cute hand-made jewelry boutique "KIKI"in Venice
3 - Venice skatepark
4 - Venice beach street art
5 - Optimus prime made from scrap metal
6 - sand in a bottle :)
7- cross-cross back of my yoga top
8 - Santa Monica pier
9 - favorite store brandy&melville
10 - me at Santa Monica pier

Outfit:
Top //brandi&melville//
Cross cross yoga top //light activewear//
Hi-lo dotted skirt //brandy&melville//
Feathered hat //charming Charlie//
Haviana flip flops


No comments:

Post a Comment