Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

Pink Blossoms X Spring is Here




//Black utility vest.H&M//
//Pink Cotton quarter-sleeve.GAP//
//Polka dot pleated skirt.Mom`s//Plaid Heels.Nine West//

The annual cherry blossoms has begun to grace the streets of Vancouver to celebrate a major spring comeback. To kick off the gorgeous weather, I am wearing a coral quarter-sleeve to contrast the black. Along with this styling' black utility vest (a piece with high restyling EQ), I am going for a mix of girliness with a retro-inspired knee length pleated skirt. Black is not the most inspiring colour during the spring time, but the flowiness fabric is more than fitting!


I am also incredly sorry for the blogging hiatus. I do have a confession to make; I have self-diagnosed myself with SBD. Nope, not SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), but SBD (Seasonal Blogging Disorder). Winter really makes me want to curl up in a corner and wear layers of blankets to work everyday - especially a refridgerated work place with a constant temperature of 15. But all jokes aside, I've been performing lots of house-cleaning since upgrading my relationship status to "living together" and also finishing off a part-time night course (WOOHOO!). So I am back for good!


Enjoy your Easter Weekend!
CC

No comments:

Post a Comment