Pages

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Black Magic




//Black & brown two-toned blazer. Taiwan//
//Black magic pants. Aritzia//
//Scarf. vintage//
//Brown oxfords. Taiwan//

Other than today, It's been super sunny lately yet I keep wearing black! What's wrong with me?! I promise I will instill more spring optimism in my future posts.

I love these pants - Artizia calls them the Black Magic Pants. I didn't think I would wear pants with narrow bottoms again since my high school days in my old-school Adidas track suit. However, they are super soft and comfortable and is the perfect combination of fashion and function. To break up the blacks in the outfit, I used a vintage patterned skinny scarf as a belt. Can't say I didn't try ;) Have a good Friday everyone!


Yours Truly,
CC



1 comment:

  1. Should get your photographer to bring a mini reflector (those ones that go for like 15 dollars). It will make those photos even more amazing!

    Where is this wall anyways? Looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget